Wedding Signature Drinks: Fall Favorites
If you are getting married this fall, then it’s time to finalize your food and drink selections (if you haven’t already). As you know, having a wedding signature drink along with beer and wine, versus having a full bar available, can save you and your budget a whole lot!
If you decide to go this route, have fun with it and find a drink that goes along with the season. Here are some of our favorite fall signature drinks…
Royal Washington Apple
- 1 ounce Crown Royal Deluxe
- 1/4 ounce Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
Add Crown Royal Deluxe and Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka. Shake with ice and pour into glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon or blended whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces pure pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine granulated sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Garnish: fresh pomegranate seeds or a maraschino cherry
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes, then add all drink ingredients and shake well to dissolve sugar. Strain into a Martini glass.
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1.5 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
- 1.5 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 1.5 ounces pumpkin flavored liqueur
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Pour the vanilla flavored vodka, Irish cream liqueur, and pumpkin flavored liqueur into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg to serve.
Berry Sweetheart (non-alcoholic)
- 3 ounces red cranberry juice
- 3 ounces apple juice
- 1 ounces honey
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add the juices and honey to a mixing glass. Stir the ingredients with a barspoon. Pour the contents of the mixing glass into the highball glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Categorized In: Food & Drinks