Save on Wedding Transportation Prices
When planning a wedding, it is very easy for your expenses to get out of control. Before you know it, you’re spending a small fortune!
One wedding service that can contribute to those expenses is transportation. The most popular form of wedding transportation is to reserve limousines, but in doing so you have to pay for the hourly fees plus gratuity, gas, tolls, tax, and sometimes even parking.
Here are a few quick and simple ways to save:
- If getting married at a hotel, or venue near a hotel, reserve a room or a suite for you and your bridesmaids, as well as your groom and groomsmen. That way you can get dressed and prepped for your special day right in the same place as your ceremony and reception, and transportation won’t be needed.
- If you have a family member or friend that has an old-fashioned car, or a nice sports car that you just love, ask them to borrow it for your special day. If you are lucky, they will even offer to be the driver!
- Rent a party bus, stretch SUV or trolley; a vehicle that can hold your entire party. That way you won’t have to spend money on multiple vehicles.
- If you have a small wedding party, or none at all, reserve a town car instead of a limo. Spare yourself the space and the money.
- Depending on your wedding location, and how laid back and adventerous you and your husband-to-be are, you can always consider arriving by horseback, motorcycle or scooter, golf cart, or taxi.
Similar post: Share transportation to save your wedding budget!
Categorized In: Transportation